Atom Logics is the SEO Company in Thrissur.What is SEO? Search Engine Optimization is used to show your website in the unpaid search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo), and improve the ranking of your website. When your website is listed in major search sites, results in letting your content to appear related term in searched on the very first pages.
What Do We Do At Atom Logics?
Step 1: Target Market Business Analysis
- Website analysis. Analysis of meta sets/keywords, visible text and code to determine how well you’re positioned for search engines. For example, how much code do you have on a page compared to text?
- Competitive analysis. Examination of content keywords and present engine rankings of competitive websites to determine an effective engine positioning strategy. Pick the top five results in the Google listing results to begin this process. Expand as necessary. Use tools such as Semrush.com and Keywordspy.com.
- Initial keyword nomination. Development of a prioritized list of targeted search terms related to your customer base and market segment. Begin with this: What would you type into a search engine to find your business website or page? Then, ask your customers!
Step 2: Keyword Research and Development
- Keyword analysis. From nomination, further identify a targeted list of keywords and phrases. Review competitive lists and other pertinent industry sources. Use your preliminary list to determine an indicative number of recent search engine queries and how many websites are competing for each keyword. Prioritize keywords and phrases, plurals, singulars and misspellings. (If search users commonly misspell a keyword, you should identify and use it). Please note that Google will try to correct the term when searching, so use this with care.
- Baseline ranking assessment. You need to understand where you are now in order to accurately assess your future rankings. Keep a simple Excel sheet to start the process. Check weekly to begin. As you get more comfortable, check every 30 to 45 days. You should see improvements in website traffic, a key indicator of progress for your keywords. Some optimizers will say that rankings are dead. Yes, traffic and conversions are more important, but we use rankings as an indicator.
- Goals and Objectives. Clearly define your objectives in advance so you can truly measure your ROI from any programs you implement. Start simple, but don’t skip this step. Example: You may decide to increase website traffic from a current baseline of 100 visitors a day to 200 visitors over the next 30 days. Or you may want to improve your current conversion rate of one percent to two in a specified period. You may begin with top-level, aggregate numbers, but you must drill down into specific pages that can improve products, services, and business sales.
Step 3: Content Optimization and Submission
- Create page titles. Keyword-based titles help establish page theme and direction for your keywords.
- Create meta tags. Meta description tags can influence click-throughs but aren’t directly used for rankings. (Google doesn’t use the keywords tag anymore.)
- Place strategic search phrases on pages. Integrate selected keywords into your website source code and existing content on designated pages. Make sure to apply a suggested guideline of one to three keywords/phrases per content page and add more pages to complete the list. Ensure that related words are used as a natural inclusion of your keywords. It helps the search engines quickly determine what the page is about. A natural approach to this works best. In the past, 100 to 300 words on a page was recommended. Many tests show that pages with 800 to 2,000 words can outperform shorter ones. In the end, the users, the marketplace, content and links will determine the popularity and ranking numbers.
- Develop new sitemaps for Google and Bing. Make it easier for search engines to index your website. Create both XML and HTML versions. An HTML version is the first step. XML sitemaps can easily be submitted via Google and Bing webmaster tools.
- Submit website to directories (limited use). Professional search marketers don’t submit the URL to the major search engines, but it’s possible to do so. A better and faster way is to get links back to your site naturally. Links get your site indexed by the search engines. However, you should submit your URL to directories such as Yahoo! (paid), Business.com (paid) and DMOZ (free). Some may choose to include AdSense (google.com/adsense) scripts on a new site to get their Google Media bot to visit. It will likely get your pages indexed quickly.
Step 4: Continuous Testing and Measuring
- Test and measure. Analyze search engine rankings and web traffic to determine the effectiveness of the programs you’ve implemented, including assessment of individual keyword performance. Test the results of changes, and keep changes tracked in an Excel spreadsheet, or whatever you’re comfortable with.
- Maintenance. Ongoing addition and modification of keywords and website content are necessary to continually improve search engine rankings so growth doesn’t stall or decline from neglect. You also want to review your link strategy and ensure that your inbound and outbound links are relevant to your business. A blog can provide you the necessary structure and ease of content addition that you need. Your hosting company can typically help you with the setup/installation of a blog.
Top Seo Company in Thrissur
We at Atom Logics SEO Company provides off-site optimization and on-site strategies to create a plan that acts very effective and will not lose importance for a long time. Our expert’s team wait on every minute specifications of your Search Engine Optimization campaign. By returning to the drawing board and assessing your opponent’s website and investigate the targeted market of your business to make sure of the most relevant keywords are carrying high potential. We also make sure that these keywords are used efficiently across your website involving your web links, the main body and tags that play the very critical role in getting your website listed.
With our carefully custom-made content schemes, website audits, broad keyword search, and the capability to unite the dots inward the online space where your customers abide, Our Atom Logics SEO Services from thrissur are second to no one.
A scrutiny and correction of the content keyword concentration, internal link construction and any duplicity of content is done and then changes are performed as per the requirement to ensure eminent content rectitude. Furthermore, extra steps are considered to improve the website content. For traffic on the website from many sources and improvising relevance, press release creation, and link building is being practiced with incoming links and relevant content are formed for the website.
Why u need SEO ?
- SEO Is Not A Cost But An Investment
- SEO Is A Crucial Part Of Your Marketing Mix
- SEO Impacts The Research
- SEO Is More Than Just SEO-Friendly CMS
- SEO Can Multiply Your Impact
- SEO Keeps You From Missing Out On Free Advertising
- SEO Will Help People Find Your Website
- SEO Leverages Social Sharing
- SEO Goes To The Heart Of Your Business
- SEO Helps Build Your Brand
- SEO Is A Long-Term Strategy
- SEO Is Measurable Marketing
- SEO Beats Paid Traffic